The RainbowTourism Team
We are gay travel industry pioneers, journalists and global travelers hailing from North America, South America and the South Pacific, and calling the Southern Hemisphere home. We write about what we know, not just where we live.
Some quick facts about Rainbow Tourism today
- 10th year online
- Strong base of gay & lesbian travellers planning trips to and around the globe with Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand and Canada our largest visitor base.
- 28,450 unique visitors each month – a quarter million lesbian & gay visitors this year and growing
- 32,080 Facebook fans
- 9,100 Twitter followers
- Google+ and paper.li social media launched in 2013
- Pinterest and LinkedIn social media launched in 2014
- Email newsletter relaunched in 2014
RainbowTourism.com was established in March 2005 and now has the following sites:
- Youtube and here
- Gay & Lesbian Travel Stories – updated each Friday
- LGBT Email Archive – updated each Friday
All operators listed with this symbol have been visited or verified to earn Rainbow Tourism Accreditation status. Using an RTA accommodation means a gay welcoming stay. When you book tell the accommodation provider you found them on RainbowTourism.com.
All articles on our sites are written by RainbowTourism.com staff writers and reflect our diverse LGBT interests and areas we have explored around the world.
If you find missing our out of date content please contact us so we can fix.
LGBT Events: Contact us on how to get your event published on our sites.
Tourism businesses: Visit our Get Listed section for options to showcase your business to LGBT travellers